Summer has arrived here on the coast of Maine. The weather has been terrific as of late. The marinas are full of boats and the ospreys, bald eagles and harbor seals are getting fat on tremendous schools of herring and pogies. The striper fishing has been the best in years – we’ve been told.
But life and work goes on inside the Salt offices and we’ve been busy:
- Don will be speaking at ROSE in September
- We are implementing a new individual LWOP engagement
- We have implemented a new individual disability customer
- Jeff will be attending ICA in September
- Congrats to Michelle on her wedding!
- Salt’s first think tank made some big splashes